Don’t Be Left in the Dust – Join MAXVAC at Bauma 2022
MAXVAC are excited to announce they will be exhibiting at Bauma 2022 – the world's leading trade fair for construction and mining equipment – between October 24th and 30th this year, you will find us at the West Entrance at stand EWE.08.
With over 40 years of experience supporting both large and small clients, MAXVAC are a Swiss-based business supplying a wide range of high-performance dust management equipment. From simple air scrubbers to personal air monitoring devices, MAXVAC have the equipment and know-how to make sure your working environment stays safe.
With their ethos of ‘Breathe Deeply, Breathe Safely’ at the core of everything they do, the company are passionate about developing the latest technology that is best able to deliver safe and healthy working environments for their clients who include McDonald’s, Disney, London Underground, BHP, Ministry of Defence, and the NHS - to name but a few.
If you want to stay compliant and provide the best working environments for clients and workforces, then visit the experts at MAXVAC.
Taking place at the Trade Fair Centre Messe München in Munich, Germany, MAXVAC will be joined at Bauma 2022 by a variety of leading businesses in the sector from around the globe. Attendees will not only have access to all the latest innovations in construction and mining technology but will also be able to access key trends to keep up to date with industry developments.
The MAXVAC team at Bauma 2022 will be featuring a selection of the latest dust management technology with live demonstrations throughout the day, including:
· A SUPRA Vacuum Cleaner with high airflow extractor to effectively collect and eliminate dust;
· The world’s first Double Voltage Dustblockers - DB650 and DB450 - able to achieve up to 95% dust reduction;
· Dusttool Shrouds which are able to clip easily onto power tools to collect dust directly from the source;
· A Dura DV120-MBN Wheelie Bin Vacuum Cleaner, ideal for large clean-up operations on construction sites and in warehouses and recycling plants. With its HEPA H13 M-Class filtration, it is perfect for collecting silica and other hazardous dust.
· The latest onperson dust monitoring devices;
· A brand-new release - the Benchvac Dust Extractor Table which can directly remove dust created from woodworking, manufacturing or repairing items to keep workplaces clean and decrease any airborne dust particles.
MAXVAC regularly work with construction companies, flooring contractors, carpenters, plasterers, painters and decorators, as well as a large range of other organisations whose manufacturing, maintenance and construction process involves creating dust. MAXVAC is there to help them meet and exceed health and safety regulations in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
No matter what industry you are in, you are very likely to create dust and the most destructive types of dust you cannot even see. What is the dust you are creating doing to your employees, customers, stock and property? Visit MAXVAC for an informal, no-obligation chat to find out more about how they can help your business or organisation improve your air quality. If you’ve heard a bit about MAXVAC on the grapevine before, this is the perfect opportunity for you to see the products in action!
MAXVAC have earned themselves a great reputation in the UK, Netherlands & Switzerland and are now looking at the wider European & World market, hence this, their first stand at Bauma.
If you are visiting the show as a distributor or reseller and would like to stock MAXVAC products, then please make yourself known at their stand.
Just a reminder: you can find the friendly MAXVAC team based at stand EWE.08 at Bauma 2022. Secure your tickets online now at bauma.de – you won’t want to miss out!
Press Release > Download